Disneyland Paris is hosting it’s very own fan-based event.
Unlike D23, “FanDaze” will encapsulate the feelings every parkgoer gets when they walk through the gates of Disney.
With a focus on Imagineering, merchandise and most importantly characters, Disneyland Paris is slowly releasing news about the summer event.
The shows and character meet and greets are advertised to be top of the line– with the biggest event being the Disney Parks debut of Ortensia, Oswald’s Girlfriend.
Other character appearances and meet-and-greets include:
- Mickey and Minnie Mouse (in exclusive overlays)
- Oswald & Ortensia
- Duffy and ShellieMay (in exclusive overlays)
- Donald and Daisy Duck (in exclusive overlays)
- Goofy (in exclusive overlay)
- Max Goof
- Clarabelle Cow
- Horace Horsecollar
- Clara Cluck
- Jumba Jookiba
- Nick Wylde
- Judy Hopps
- George Sanderson
- Elena of Avalor
- Mr. Incredible
- Mrs. Incredible
- Li Shang
- Shan Yu
- Roger Rabbit
- Eddie Valiant
- Darkwing Duck
- Scrooge McDuck
- Launchpad McQuack
- Characters from Disney Afternoon’s Talespin
- Characters from Hercules
- Characters from Atlantis: The Lost Empire
- Characters from Treasure Planet
- Characters from Big Hero 6
Of the characters listed, some will be meet and greets and others will be show only.
Confirmed meet and greets include: Mickey, Minnie, Duffy, ShellieMay, Donald, Daisy, Chip & Dale, Oswald, Ortensia, Clarabelle Cow, Horace Horsecollar, Clara Cluck, George Sanderson, Needleman, Boo, Elena of Avalor, Gauchito, Burrito, Yaya, Quasimodo, Esmeralda, Mr. Incredible, Mrs. Incredible, FroZone, characters from Atlantis: The Lost Empire, characters from Treasure Planet, Characters from Hercules and characters from Big Hero 6.
In addition to meet and greets, characters will also appear in various shows and parades:
- Oswald’s Sing-Along Challenges
- Jumba & Pleakley’s Mission: Stitch
- Max-Live! Gettin’ Goofy with It
- PJ’s DJ Party
- Dance Your Duck Tales Parade
- Heroes and Villains Alley
- Oh My, Ortensia!
- The Farewell Street Party
FanDaze also includes access to rides, limited merchandise, will have Disney Parks panels with Imagineers and more.
June 2nd, 2018 is the day to be a fan.