A little more than two months away from the grand opening of Toy Story Land at Hollywood Studios and guests are already licking their chops.
Disney is giving an inside look at the menu for Woody’s Lunchbox, the new counter service restaurant coming to Toy Story Land.
Foods from your childhood will be making a special appearance, including new renditions of old-school favorites like french toast and soda floats.
“Everyone has a special food memory, so it can be tricky putting a modern spin on the favorites. We honored these classic dishes by using the best ingredients to elevate the flavors. How we constructed the sandwiches was important, such as layering the ingredients in a specific order, to maximize textures and flavors. Why have a cold sandwich when you can have a toasted hot, gooey cheese-filled one?”
– Lenny DeGeorge, Concept Development Culinary Director for Walt Disney World
- S’more French Toast Breakfast Sandwich
- Smoked Turkey, Eggs, Swiss, Peppers, Onions and Sourdough
- Breakfast Bowl
- BBQ Brisket Melt
- Monte Cristo with Raspberry Jam
- Smoked Turkey, Tomato and Lettuce on Multigrain Bread
- Tomato Basil Soup
- Vegetable Macaroni Salad
- Potato Barrels
- Mini Babybel Snack Cheese
- Raspberry Lunch Tart Box garnished with Icing and Dried Fruit
- Chocolate-Hazelnut Lunch Box Tart garnished with Icing and Caramelized Bacon
- Banana Split Yogurt Parfait
- Soda Floats
You’ll also be able to order a cool “Claw” souvenir cup!
Woody’s Lunch Box officially opens June 30, 2018.