A high class wine-drinking experience is coming to Disney Springs, inspired and crafted by one of the most highly respected Master Sommeliers in the world.
Wine Bar George, by George Milotes, will be a 200-seat wine bar located at Disney Springs. It will build an atmosphere reminiscent to a winemaker’s home, featuring terrace seating, food to compliment your wine and a waterfront view.
Wine Bar George will offer more than 130 selections by the ounce, glass and bottle in a range of varietals, vintages and prices. Acclaimed wineries as well as up-and-coming growing regions and wineries will be featured along with small plates, artisan cheese and charcuterie boards, and shareable entrées designed to complement the wine list.
Here’s the early food menu:
- The Big Board – An impressive selection of six artisan cheeses and five crafted meats that serves two or more.
- Grilled Octopus with Lemon Vinaigrette – This light and refreshing salad has tender pieces of Spanish octopus (a result of grilling then chilling the octopus) with a touch of acidity from the lemon vinaigrette.
- Crispy Mac & Cheese Bites – These crispy cheesy bites are surprisingly light. Served with tomato nage and Pecorino, they are Ron’s imaginative take on a grilled cheese with tomato soup.
- Porchetta Spiced Pork Cheeks – Served with a creamy three-cheese polenta, these small bites of meaty goodness are cooked long and slow to perfection. The orange gremolata takes it over the top.
- Grilled Whole Greek Sea Bass – One of the “family-style plates” that serves two or more, this light and tender whole fish is served with cannelloni bean ragoût and seasonal vegetables.
- Olive Oil Cake – This moist cake with a rich olive oil flavor is served with candied olives and lemon mascarpone.
Wine Bar George is expected to open later this spring.