It’s fun to be a fan.
As Disneyland Paris’s biggest fan event quickly approaches, guests who have tickets to FanDaze can now start planning their weekend.
The official program lists times and locations for all of the special, one-night-only shows.
- Opening Ceremony – 8:00pm
- Oh My, Ortensia – 8:30pm, 9:30pm, 11pm, 12:00am
- Jumba & Pleakley’s Mission Stitch! – 8:45pm, 10:45pm
- Max Live! Gettin’ Goofy with It – 10:30pm, 11:30pm, 1:15am
- Oswald’s Sing-Along Challenge – 11:30pm, 12:30am
- Dance Your Ducktales Parade! – 9pm, 10pm, 12:30am
- The Farewell Street Party – Park Closing
- Meet Andreas Deja, A Disney Legend – 10pm, 11pm, 12am
Hard-ticket Conference (must have booked package)
- A Duffy & Friends Panel – 8:30pm
- Insights with Walt Disney Imagineering – 10pm
If you’re more into characters rather than shows and parades, FanDaze is definitely the place to be. The event is offering meet and greet opportunities with ultra-rare characters from new movies like Big Hero 6 to old gems like Hercules.
Disneyland Paris is also implementing a “picture spot” concept for some character locations. The description reads that fans will have a chance to take a picture of the characters without any queues. Early speculations hints that characters will pose for the crowd to take a picture of them before and after their meet & greet set– allowing guests who want to see the character but not meet them to get in on the action.
In addition to set meet & greets, there will also be a Heroes and Villains Alley, with rumors of Hercules, Li Shang and other stars appearing for guests.
The official program did not list a number of characters previously confirmed to appear, including Eddie Valiant and the Briar Patch characters, meaning there could be a number of surprises during the big bash.
Ortensia will also be making her Disney Parks debut at FanDaze. She will have her own singing competition and the winners will be able to get their photo with her.
We’ll be there on June 2, bringing you the latest from Disneyland Paris.