The Parr family is taking over Tomorrowland for an Incredible Summer.
Tomorrowland has transformed for the summer-long event, featuring Mr. and Mrs. Incredible, Frozone and for the first time ever, Edna Mode.
The event will feature new food, drinks, dance parties, characters and even a new overlay of the Peoplemover– narrated by fashion icon Edna Mode.
Starting May 25, guests will be able to take part in four superhero photo ops, three of which are magic shots:
People boarding Tomorrowland Transit Authority’s Peoplemover throughout the celebration will hear a familiar voice once they board the attraction. The one and only Edna mode will take guests one a tour through the reimagined Tomorrowland. The decor of the attraction has also changed for the summer.
Guests will also be able to taste some limited time snack offerings throughout Tomorrowland during the event.
- Dash Pizza – Pepperoni and cheese Sicilian-style pizza
- Super Foods Salad – Kale and spinach salad with quinoa, avocado, blueberries and pico de gallo.
Auntie Gravitity’s Galactic Goodies
- Edna Mode’s “No Capes, Just Crepes” Crepe Sundae – Nutella Crepe topped with ice cream and berries OR blackberry lavender jam crepe topped with ice cream and fruit-flavored cereal
- Violet’s Power Drink Force Field – Pomegranate-flavored drink served with dry ice
- Violet’s Power Drink Invisible – Powerade Mountain Berry Blast-flavored drink served with dry ice
The Lunching Pad
- Jack-Jack Cookies
- Mrs. Incredible Pretzel Mask – Soft pretzel topped with black salt
- Frozone’s Snow-Cones – Blue raspberry-flavored snowcone
As for entertainment, Edna Mode will make her Disney Parks debut during the Incredible Summer. Mode, Frozone, Mr. and Mrs. Incredible will all hang out with guests at the Incredible Expo. Later in the summer, the incredibles will show off some impressive tech, in a mini-parade throughout Tomorrowland. Other events throughout the day include the Jack-Jack Diaper Dash, where super babies can show off their speed and the Super Part Time Dance Party happening every day from 2pm-7pm.
Last but not least, the merchandise. Incredibles merchandise is now sprinkled throughout all of Walt Disney World, including Tomorrowland. Check out our previous post of some of the merchandise you’ll be able to find: PHOTOS: Incredibles Merchandise Makes Its Way to Disney Parks.
Leave a Reply