During Tokyo Disney Resort’s 35th anniversary year, they’re celebrating Halloween for a 51 day stretch.
This year’s theme: “Ghost Style Tokyo Disneyland”
Starting September 11, guests will be able to see the brand new “Spooky Boo!” parade. It focuses on ghosts who are looking for new friends. Guests will also be encouraged to join in on the fun. The parade will feature nearly 100 performers, Mickey, Minnie, Pluto, Donald, Daisy, Goofy, Chip & Dale and have six new floats:
- The Western River Railroad with skeletons
- Snakes & birds from Adventureland
- Cinderella Castle-inspired float with tombstones
- Black wooden-horse and pumpkin teacups from Fantasyland
- “Strange Bears” performing a concert on a Mark Twain Riverboat & Country Bear Theater-inspired float
- Animals turned into pumpkin ghosts on a Critter Country float
The halloween season is also bringing new photo-ops to Tokyo Disneyland.
Guests will have their choice of more than 70 different themed souvenirs… including reversible plushes.
Seasonal goodies like this Maple Pumpkin Churro will debut during the season.
Over at Tokyo DisneySea, the “Villains World” show returns for a second year, featuring Mickey, Minnie along with famed villains like Ursula, Maleficent and more.
There will also be new merchandise and food offerings like a Disney Villains menu at Cafe Portofino (Cruella-inspired black and white pasta & Maleficent dessert) and at Casbah Food Court (special curry with black naan bread and a Jafar dessert).
The Halloween season at Tokyo Disney Resort runs from September 11th – October 31st.