Guests dining at EPCOT’s Le Cellier are in for a treat this summer.
The restaurant tucked away in the Canada Pavilion is offering a new prix fixe lunch menu through the end of September. This new offering is in addition to the current lunch menu, so guests still have a choice between the two.
The prix fixe menu includes a choice between two appetizers:
- Cheddar Cheese Soup (made with Moosehead Beer and Nuseke’s Applewood-Smoked Bacon)
- Le Cellier House salad (made with greens from The Land)
Entree choices include:
- Steak and Frites (angus hangar steak, au poive sauce, crispy onions, and truffle fries)
- Le Cellier Lobster BLT Burger (blend of ground wagyu beef and Applewood-smoked bacon, lobster and crab mix, tomato jam, bibb lettuce, béarnaise, and housemade pickles on a brioche bun with truffle fries)
- Spring Cavatelli Pasta (morel mushrooms, asparagus tips, English peas, arugula, white asparagus cream and house-made lemon ricotta)
- Maple Crème Brûlée
- Chocolate Mousse Maple Leaf
Le Cellier’s prix fixe menu is $49 and available during lunchtime through September 30, 2018.