Christy Carlson Romano (who voiced Kim) and Emmy & Grammy Award-winning actor Patton Oswalt (who originally voiced Professor Dementor) will both have roles in the upcoming Disney Channel Original Movie.
At D23’s Saturday Morning on the Lot, Romano announced she will appear in the comedy-adventure movie, set to debut in 2019, but didn’t reveal any details of her role
As for Oswalt, he will introduce a new generation of fans to super villain and mad scientist Professor Dementor.
The rest of the cast includes:
- Sadie Stanley as Kim Possible
- Sean Giambrone as Ron Stoppable
- Alyson Hannigan as brain surgeon Dr. Ann Possible (AKA Mom Possible)
- Todd Stashwick as Drakken
- Taylor Ortega as Shego
- Connie Ray as grandmother Nana Possible;
- Ciara Wilson as new high school student Athena
- Erika Tham as Kim’s childhood frenemy, Bonnie
- Issac Ryan Brown as teen computer genius Wade
The live-action Kim Possible is set to debut in 2019 on Disney Channel.