The father of Marvel is gone but not forgotten.
After passing away in 2018, Hollywood is honoring Stan Lee in the Oscars’ annual memorial tribute.
Lee, co-creation of Marvel Comics, died at the age of 95 in November.
He’s credited with bringing superheroes like Spider-Man, Iron Man, The Hulk and Black Panther to life.
On Sunday, Black Panther became the first Marvel movie to ever win the prestigious Oscar award.
It won 3 out of 6 nominations:
- Best Original Music Score (won)
- Best Costume Design (won)
- Best Production Design (won)
- Best Picture (nominee)
- Best Sound Mixing (nominee)
- Best Sound Editing (nominee)