Disney Villains will add a wicked twist to Disney After Hours event nights from June 6-August 8.
The special event will allow guests to enter the park at 7 p.m. to enjoy rides, specialty merchandise & food as well as exclusive entertainment offerings.
Disney Villains After Hours will revolve around a central theme: pure evil.
Disney says despite special shows with villains at Cinderella Castle, the villains will not be participating in character meet & greets. However, things could change in the future.
What to expect:
• A Brand-New Disney Villains Stage Show – Hades and Meg from “Hercules” will set the castle stage ablaze in this all-new stage show, Villains Unite the Night, which will also feature appearances by Jafar, The Queen, Dr. Facilier and Maleficent.
• Spot Maleficent the Dragon – Maleficent the Dragon, with her Steampunk style and signature wicked grin, will be let loose for the first time at night – breathing fire as she creeps through the park as a one-of-a-kind experience for party guests.
• Villanous Enhancements: Discover surprising, villain-inspired additions at Pirates of the Caribbean and Space Mountain.
• Wickedly Good Food & Beverage -A variety of special food & beverage offerings will also be available for purchase, including tasty desserts, drinks and dishes inspired by The Queen, Cruella de Vil, Maleficent, Hades, Dr. Facilier and even Emperor Zurg.
• Event Merchandise – Event attendees can also purchase new logo merchandise, as well as items from a curated collection of the best Disney Villains merchandise available.
• One Notorious Item to Note: Ever driven to stand out in their unpredictable and audacious fashion, while the Villains will be entertaining guests in the new stage show, they will not be participating in character greetings during the event.
Disney Villains After Hours tickets cost $139 plus tax in advance, $144 plus tax on the event night.
Tickets for these specific Disney Villains After Hours event nights will go on sale April 29.