Disney is revealing new plans for dining experiences coming to Coronado Springs this summer.
When Gran Destino Tower opens, four dining locations will open.
One Disney has previously announced is Toledo – Tapas, Steak & Seafood atop the new tower and now we’re learning about Three Bridges Bar & Grill, Dahlia Lounge & Barcelona Lounge.
Three Bridges Bar and Grill
Sitting at Villa del Lago, Three Bridges Bar & Grill will introduce a new table service dining experience. The menu will feature sandwiches, shared plates, and more.
Sharable plates include items like:
- Curry-Lentil Hummus
- Szechuan Peppercorn Wings
- Stuffed Mushrooms
The entrée menu includes:
- Villa del Lago Salad with arugula, frisée, warm Yukon potatoes, white beans, and asparagus tossed in a bright sherry vinaigrette
- Braised Pork Tacos
- Grilled Skirt Steak
- Harissa Lamb Chops
- Crispy Chicken Sliders
- Three Bridges Signature Burger (includes crispy potato, Manchego cheese, roasted garlic-lemon aïoli, arugula and tomato)
- Churros with Espelette pepper sugar and chocolate sauce
- Vanilla custard Mickey tart with compressed pineapple and tropical sorbet
- Signature house-made sangrias
- Craft beer
- Spain & California wine
Located next to Toledo – Tapas, Steak & Seafood, this rooftop lounge will feature whimsical forms, colors, unique lights, and especially unique libations and dishes. Here you’ll find an array of wines hand-selected by one of our resident master sommeliers, including Spanish cavas. Cocktails are made with exceptional spirits and ingredients hand-crafted by talented mixologists.
- Chilled Marinated Mussels ‘Escabèche,’
- Olive Oil-poached Tuna with Lemon
- Valdeón Blue Cheese, or Traditional Tortilla Española’ Spanish Potato Omelet
- Savory Churros
- Roasted Beets
- Head on Prawns
- Espelette-dusted Marcona Almonds
Finally, in the lower lobby of the tower, Barcelona Lounge will feature eclectic patterns and colors inspired by the beautiful aesthetic of Barcelona, Spain. This lounge will offer a European coffee experience as well as Spanish and classic American pastries and breakfast items. Healthful breakfast items include blueberry-lavender honey yogurt with flaxseed granola and fresh-squeezed orange juice.
While the coffee experience will be available throughout the day, as the afternoon rolls around, the Barcelona Lounge transitions into an artisanal cocktail bar featuring a variety of tonics to complement an international gin collection. The collection includes a house-crafted signature Gran Destino Gin Tonic infused with orange saffron. A premium sampling of select wines will also be poured in addition to Spanish and American craft beers. There will also be a menu featuring small plates with savory options like Spanish charcutería and artisanal cheeses, Lentil Hummus ‘Aceitunas’ Marinated Olives and more.
All of these locations will open in July when Gran Destino Tower opens at Disney’s Coronado Springs Resort.