Disney’s Grand Californian Hotel & Spa is getting a new Dining experience.
GCH Craftsman Bar & Grill will be located near the hotel’s pool area and is inspired by the Gamble Houze in Pasadena.
According to Disney, once open, White Water Snacks will be known as GCH Craftsman Grill and will continue serving its current menu. The new lounge area near the pool will be called GCH Craftsman Bar, which will feature a new menu highlighting a wide variety of food.
Here are some of the highlights
- Shawarma Chicken Skewer, served with arugula-fennel salad with radishes, roasted tomatoes, pita bread, lemon wedges, and tzatziki dip
- Garlic-Soy-glazed Chicken Wings, with fresno chile, togarashi spice, and furikake
- Black Angus Flat Iron Steak Salad, made with spinach leaves and topped with sautéed shiitake mushrooms, crumbled eggs, feta snow, black angus steak and a Champagne vinaigrette
- Double-baked Beef Nachos, made with bacon lardons, black beans, scallions, jalapeño pepper, cilantro, queso fresco, guacamole, and crema
- Cali Sliders, featuring American wagyu patty, oven-roasted tomato, vegetable relish, spiced hollandaise, swiss, artichoke aïoli, and pickled vegetables
- Maine Lobster Quesadilla, featuring Monterey Jack and queso fresco
- Lemon-Sumac Salmon Salad
- Kimchee-marinated Ahi Tuna Lettuce Cup
- Avocado Toast (vegetarian)
- Black Truffle-charred Cauliflower Grilled Cheese Sandwich (vegetarian)
- Margherita Pizza
- Forest Mushroom Pizza
- Classic Pepperoni Pizza
- Charcuterie Pizza, topped with premium pepperoni, prosciutto, salami, Italian sausage, arugula, fire-roasted tomatoes, grana padano, and aged provolone
- Chicken skewers
- Salmon filet
- Parmesan-crusted grilled cheese
- Chicken tenders
- PBJ sandwich with chocolate-hazelnut spread
- Root Beer Float
- Waffle-Churro Sundae with vanilla ice cream, chocolate and caramel sauces, chantilly cream, and chocolate pearls
- Salted Chocolate Chip Cookie Fingers served with strawberry marmalade and hazelnut dipping sauces
Disney says GCH Craftsman Bar & Grill will be opening soon.