The ESPYS Auction is putting a special trip to Batuu up for sale this year.
The ESPY’s is an annual award event put on by ESPN, The V Foundation for Cancer Research and The Walt Disney Company. Each year it raises money to find a cure for cancer.
Proceeds go to The V Foundation for Cancer Research, which was put into place after the death of Jim Valvano.
This specific vacation package includes:
- Airfare for four people
- A five-night stay at a Walt Disney World Resort
- Four 6-day Park Hopper tickets
- A VIP Tour Guide that can be used when spending the day at Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge
- A Disney Gift Card valued at $2,000
- A private character meet-and-greet and a Disney character dining experience
The eBay auction ends July 10th.
If you aren’t able to front the money for this experience, you can travel to Batuu on your own when Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge opens August 29.