Ray-Ban is one of the top brands of sunglasses– and they’ve collaborated with Disney in the past to make Mickey Mouse-inspired glasses, but now a new pair will feature the whole fab five.
Guests at Walt Disney World and Disneyland will be among the first to get their hands on the new pair.
- Disney California Adventure Park – Sunglass Icon Kiosk
- Downtown Disney District – Sunglass Icon and Kiosk
Walt Disney World Resort:
- Disney Springs – Sunglass Icon; West Side
- Magic Kingdom Park – Island Supply; Adventureland
- Typhoon Lagoon – Singapore Sal’s
The adult frames feature a polarized lens and have a retail price of $243, while the junior frames feature a non-polarized lens and have a retail price of $103.
The glasses go on sale across Disney properties November 1, 2019.