Beaches & Cream Soda Shop is set to reopen at Disney’s Beach Club Resort on Dec. 26, 2019.
The renovations opened up the restaurant, to allow for more guests to enjoy the dining experience. The new look features subtle pops of color found within its beach-inspired design. Soft shades of teal, almond and rose adorn the walls and décor, along with accents of yellow and blue. Colorful, decorative balls reminiscent of beach balls are scattered throughout, while a collection of blue, amber, and pink beaded glass globes hang overhead highlighting the center of the space.
There will also be a number of new menu items when the dining location reopens
- Seared Salmon Filet Sandwich (with bacon aïoli, lettuce, and tomato on a house-baked multi-grain bun)
- French Dip Sandwich (topped with crispy fried onions and swiss cheese and served on a toasted French roll)
- Loaded Tots like the Sock Hop Topped with cheese sauce and green onions. There’s also a plant-based loaded tots with plant-based chili, cheddar cheese, sour cream, and green onions
- Plant-Based Burger featuring a plant-based patty with plant-based mayonnaise and caramelized balsamic onion jam on a house-baked multi-grain bun
There will also be several dessert items:
- Specialty Shakes
- Seasonal Cheesecake
- Old Fashion Apple Pie
- Cookie Fries services with marshmallow cream, chocolate, caramel and strawberry dipping sauces (Plant-based)
There is also the famous kitchen sink challenge that will be returning when Beaches & Cream Soda Shop reopens December 26, 2019.