The newest popcorn bucket coming to Disneyland is paying tribute to the 1928 classic Steamboat Willie.
This AP-exclusive Steamboat Minnie bucket will hit carts February 6, 2020.
It’s similar to the Steamboat Willie bucket sold at Walt Disney World for the general public and at Disneyland for passholders in March 2019.
The Steamboat Minnie Bucket will be $20 and $1.50 refills will be offered through March 29, 2020.
Disneyland locations for buckets and refills:
- Fantasyland at small world Promenade
- Frontierland near Mark Twain Riverboat
- Main Street, U.S.A. at Central Plaza
- Mickey’s Toontown near Gadget’s Go Coaster
- New Orleans Square near Haunted Mansion
- Tomorrowland near Star Trader
Disneyland locations for only buckets:
- Refreshment Corner and Stage Door Café from park opening to 11:00 AM—February 6 through 9, 2020
Disneyland locations for refills only:
- Fantasyland near the Fantasyland Theatre
- Main Street, U.S.A. at Town Square
DCA locations for buckets and refills:
- Buena Vista Street near Carthay Circle
- Grizzly Peak near Soarin’ Around the World
- Hollywood Land at Hyperion Theater
- Pixar Pier near Pixar Pal-A-Round
DCA locations for buckets only:
- Smokejumpers Grill from park opening to 10:30 AM—February 6 through 9, 2020