Coronavirus, also referred to as COVID-19, has now turned deadly in Florida.
The two deaths occurred in Santa Rosa County and Lee County– far, far away from the Most Magical Place on Earth.
However, Disney is taking precaution. Below is the protocol for cast members:
- Training for Cast Members, with ongoing reinforcement on a regular basis
- Defined cycles for frequent cleaning and disinfection of targeted areas
- Easy access to handwashing facilities and hand sanitizers
- Quick response to spills, trash and other situations
- End-of-day sanitation procedures for restroom, kitchen and other facilities
- Frequent cleaning and “wash down” of outdoor locations, including walkways and queues
Disney’s Chief Medical Officer Dr. Pamela Hymel recently answered frequently asked questions about the coronavirus on the Disney Parks Block.
You can read more about it here.
Leave a Reply