ABC and Disney are adding more acts to “The Disney Family Singalong: Volume II”, which is set to air Mother’s Day evening.
Here is the set list, which has been revised since we posted last week.
The Muppets will raise the curtain on the show, followed by a vocal warmup with Tituss Burgess, and the updated roster of performances will include the following:
- “A Whole New World”—Idina Menzel and Ben Platt
- “Almost There”—Chloe x Halle and Anika Noni Rose
- “Baby Mine”—Katy Perry
- “Beauty and the Beast” – John Legend and Jennifer Hudson
- “Hakuna Matata”—Seth Rogen and Billy Eichner feat. Donald Glover and Walter Russell III
- “Part of Your World”—Halsey
- “Poor Unfortunate Souls”—Rebel Wilson
- “Remember Me”—Miguel feat. Christina Aguilera
- “Step in Time” and “Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious”—Derek Hough, Julianne Hough, and Hayley Erbert
- “Try Everything”—Shakira
- “When I Am Older”—Josh Gad
- “You’ll Be in My Heart”—Disney on Broadway stars Merle Dandridge, Heather Headley, Adam Jacobs, Caissie Levy, Kara Lindsay, Kevin Massey, and Josh Strickland
- “Your Mother and Mine”—Sabrina Carpenter feat. Lang Lang
- “Zero to Hero”—Keke Palmer feat. Dancing with the Stars Pros Lindsay Arnold, Alan Bersten, Witney Carson, Val Chmerkovskiy, Jenna Johnson, Sasha Farber, and Emma Slater
The nationwide singalong will air on Mother’s Day as part of ABC’s Sunday Night programming block, followed by an all-new remote episode of American Idol airing at 8 p.m. EDT.