Try the Grey Stuff, it’s delicious, don’t believe me… ask yourself.
Disney is revealing the recipe to cook the famous Grey Stuff from “Beauty and the Beast”.
- 1 1/2 cups cold whole milk
- 1 (3.4 ounce) package instant vanilla pudding mix
- 15 chocolate sandwich cookies
- 1 (8 ounce) container whipped topping, thawed
- 3 tablespoons instant chocolate pudding mix
- 12 scalloped sugar cookies
- Edible sugar pearls
- Pour milk into large mixing bowl. Add instant vanilla pudding mix and whisk for 2 minutes until smooth and slightly thickened. Place in the refrigerator for 1-2 hours, until firm
- Place chocolate sandwich cookies in food processor and pulse until puréed
- Fold puréed cookies into pudding mix
- Stir until fully mixed
- Add whipped topping and instant chocolate pudding. Stir until fully mixed
- Place in refrigerator and chill for one hour
- Spoon grey stuff into piping bag fitted with desired tip. Pipe grey stuff onto cookies
- Top with sugar pearls
Disney is revealing recipes for famous park food so guests can try them at home while everyone is self-isolating during the coronavirus pandemic.