Patina Restaurant Group will implement a comprehensive program in response to COVID-19 when it resumes operations at select restaurants in Disney Springs on May 22nd.
Locations that will reopen include:
- Vivoli il Gelato – Open from 10 a.m. to 10 p.m.
- Morimoto Asia (Main Dining Room Dinner Service) – Open from 4:30 p.m. to 9 p.m.
- Morimoto Asia Street Food (Outdoor Dining Lunch & Dinner Service) – Open from 11:30 a.m. to 9 p.m.
- Pizza Ponte (Indoor/Outdoor Dining Lunch & Dinner Service) – Open from 12 p.m. to 8 p.m.
Maria & Enzo’s, Enzo’s Hideaway, and The Edison will are expected to resume operations soon.
The “Dine Safe: Commitment to Care” program is a set of reengineered operating procedures to minimize contact risk and bolster hygiene protocol that meet or exceed the best-practice guidelines recommended by the U.S. Center for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC).
“These heightened sanitation standards will help us manufacture a dining environment that keeps guests and our team members as safe as possible,” said Kyle Collins, Director of Marketing for Patina in Florida. “The health, wellbeing, and peace of mind of our guests, team members, and the community remain our highest priorities.”
The key components of the Dine Safe program are:
The Dining Room and Guest Experience:
- To enhance health and safety measures, guests will be required to wear face coverings at all times except while eating and drinking
- Ensuring current social distancing procedures are upheld via the redesign of table layouts for seating guests as directed by local and state regulators and in compliance with the CDC
- Enhanced cleaning and sanitization protocols, including hourly disinfecting as needed for all high-touch surfaces.
- § Multiple hand-sanitizing stations strategically placed throughout our facilities
- Controlled access to the facility to carefully monitor incoming and outgoing patrons and employees through clearly designated entrances and exits
- Using single-use menus to limit contact
Team Member Safety Measures:
- Undergo a health check when they report to work
- Sanitize their hands when they report to work and are required to wash and sanitize their hands every 20 minutes throughout the shift
- Wear masks while on duty
- Undergo a comprehensive “Dine Safe” Training Program
The Disney Springs property reopens May 20th, with third-party companies deciding their own fate.