Hong Kong Disneyland needs a Senior Manager of Creative Services to assist with the daily creative management of the company’s business.
In this role, you will be instrumental in guiding and managing the creative team, upholding a global and local creative vision, generating work to maintain Hong Kong Disneyland standards, and will utilize insights to develop concepts and give creative guidance. You will be a source of inspiration for our small and resourceful creative team and must be a highly organized time manager, problem solver, originator of process, partner to the content management team, strategy partners, team morale booster, a great communicator and listener. You are expected to think creatively in all aspects of the role. You will play a pivotal role in driving the integrated creative output of the company moving forward. You will have exposure to c-suite level executives.
- Lead and drive the creative thinking in all aspects of work, and implement the integrated campaigns with a digital-first mindset
- Deliver and present creative ideas/ work to local, global leadership and c-suite level executives
- Work closely the creative and content team in setting a direction for digital and social media campaigns
- Assist in managing the day-to-day workflow and contribute to cross-departmental/divisional projects as a creative partner
- Interface with partners across the organization, representing the creative marketing department in presentations and strategy discussions.
- Stay abreast of creative industry trends with regards to innovation, talent, and thought leadership
- Collaborate and help guide the work of the direct reports
- An advertising school or liberal arts degree is preferred.
- At least 15+ years in an agency setting, or related experience.
- Exceptional presentation skills for both internal and external creative presentations
- Awareness and competency in guiding creative in the digital and social space.
- Good time management skills, Ability to provide oversight to multiple timelines, self-manage and meet deadlines.
- A portfolio that showcases innovative integrated/digital creative solutions.
- Must be able to work under pressure and within quick timelines.
- Must be proficient in design/creative software (Photoshop, Illustration, InDesign)
- Must be proficient in presentation software and have a working knowledge of PowerPoint and Keynote.
- Strength in evaluating both design and English copy with a type A-level attention to detail.
- Clear articulation of expectations, able to rally a team around one outcome and objective.
- Mature and trustworthy professional as the role may require exposure to confidential materials.
- A proven track record for outstanding concept ideation and award-winning creative.
- Excellent English copywriting skills
- Have a strong Asia experience, with multiple years in the Hong Kong and China market. Good understanding of Asian cultures.
- Fluency in English. Knowledge of Cantonese and Mandarin a strong plus.
You can apply for this job on the official Disney Careers website.