Disney is working to make sure all prospective parkgoers know how to reserve a spot for themselves to visit this summer.
The company has released a step-by-step video showing how to use the new Disney Parks Pass System.
It’s worth noting that registration cannot be done through the My Disney Experience, and must be done through a web browser using this URL: https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/park-reservations/
Here’s how to do it:
- Link Your Admission to Your Disney Account
- Create Your Party
- Select a Date and Park
- Review and Confirm Your Plans
Here is the instructional video from Disney:
There are key dates for when certain ticket holders and Annual Passholders can register.
- Beginning June 22, 2020, Disney Resort and other select hotel Guests with valid theme park admission can make reservations.
- Beginning June 26, 2020, Annual Passholders without a Resort stay can make reservations.
- Beginning June 28, 2020, existing ticket holders can make reservations.
Magic Kingdom and Animal Kingdom reopen July 11th and Epcot and Hollywood Studios reopen July 15th.