The NBA has released the official schedule for the upcoming season restart taking place at Walt Disney World this summer.
Many of the games will be nationally televised. No spectators will be allowed at the ESPN Wide World of Sports Complex while the season is going on.
The season tips off July 30th with a nationally televised double-header between the Utah Jazz & New Orleans Pelicans and the Los Angeles Clippers and Los Angeles Lakers.
As previously mentioned, the league will return with eight seeding games per team, beginning July 30 with a doubleheader.
The regular season will end Aug. 14.
Here are some other key dates for the season:
- June 23: Transaction window opened for all 30 teams
- June 23-30: Coronavirus testing begins
- June 27: Substitute two-way players can be signed (by teams playing in Orlando)
- June 28: Last day to waive a player (5:00 p.m. ET)
- June 30: Transaction window closes (11:59 p.m. ET)
- July 1: Rosters set for Orlando
- July 1: Teams can sign a substitute player (for one who elects not to play in Orlando)
- July 1-9: Required individual workouts
- July 7-9: Participating teams travel to Orlando
- July 9-29: Team training camp and scrimmages
- July 30: Seeding games begin
- Aug. 3: Last day to withdraw from the draft (college players)
- Aug. 15-16: Possible Eastern/Western conference play-in games
- Aug. 17: First round of the playoffs begins
- Aug. 17: Last day to enter the draft
- Aug. 25: NBA draft lottery
- Aug. 31: Conference semifinals target date
- TBD: Pre-draft combine
- Sept. 15-28: Conference finals target date
- Sept. 30: NBA Finals target date
- Oct. 6: Last day to withdraw from the draft (international players)
- Oct. 13: Last day of the NBA Finals