Disney California Adventure is reopening this Christmas season… well, kind of.
Disneyland Resort is reopening DCA’s Buena Vista Street this November for dining and shopping experiences. California has recently issued guidelines for theme parks to reopen safely during the pandemic, but larger parks like Disneyland are not currently allowed to operate yet.
- Elias & Co. is divided into distinct sections for men, women and children, so you’ll find something special for the entire family
- At Julius Katz & Sons, peruse even more holiday merchandise and Disney-themed home décor.
- At Kingswell Camera Shop offers great gift-giving ideas like frames, photo albums and more.
- If you are looking to tempt your taste buds with a snack, Trolley Treats offers classic candies, old-fashioned confections and all kinds of freshly made treats. Vending carts will offer popcorn, churros, ice cream and other “must-bite” treats.
- Swing by Fiddler, Fifer & Practical Cafe for the enchanting sights and sounds of Buena Vista Street—and a cup of coffee or scrumptious artisan sandwich.
- Sit-down dining options include Carthay Circle Lounge, where you can unwind in our expanded outdoor seating area featuring an all-new menu of cocktails and dining. Smokejumpers Grill is serving up tasty American classics for lunch and dinner with a streamlined menu of burgers, fries, onion rings and craft beer, located just around the corner from Buena Vista Street. The primary way to place your order at this dining location is through mobile order on the Disneyland App.*
Only the shopping and dining experiences along Buena Vista Street will be accessible from the Downtown Disney District at this time, as Disney California Adventure park is currently closed.