Walt Disney World is rolling out a new dinner offering at select resorts.
Disney Family Night Dinner is a bundle for families featuring a shareable meal, sweet treats and an original card-type game inspired by Disney friends.
Disney Family Night Dinner is available from 5-10 p.m. through mobile order and at the two resort locations offering this three-course takeaway meal that serves 3-4.
Centertown Market at Disney’s Caribbean Beach Resort:
- Roasted Jamaican-style Chicken
- Fried Yucca
- Cilantro Rice
- Seasonal Vegetables
- Caribbean Pull-apart rolls with Onion Jam and Guava Butter
- Decorate-your-own Mickey and Minnie Cookies
Gasparilla Island Grill at Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort & Spa:
- Garden Salad – tomato, cucumber, carrots and a duo of dressings
- Savory Lasagna – three cheese lasagna with tomato sauce
- Two Mickey-shapers Cheese or Pepperoni Pizzas
- Minnie Cheesecake with strawberry sauce, whipped cream and fresh berries.
Disney Family Night Dinner begins June 30th at Disney’s Caribbean Beach Resort and Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort & Spa.
Leave a Reply