On the same day Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson and Emily Blunt released dueling “Jungle Cruise” trailers, Walt Disney Studios also unveiled character posters for the upcoming film.
- Full List of Attractions for Launch of Genie+ Service at Walt Disney World
Walt Disney World is launching its Disney Genie Service with the Lightning Lane add-on feature for guests to experience attractions with shorter wait times on October 19.
Ahead of launch, Walt Disney World is releasing the full list of attractions that will be eligible with the Disney Genie+ service.
There’s also an opportunity for guests to use the Lightning Lane for a single ride. Only several rides will be available for the a-la carte offering:
- Seven Dwarfs Mine Train
- Space Mountain
- Frozen Ever After
- Remy’s Ratatouille Adventure
Disney’s Hollywood Studios
- Mickey & Minnie’s Runaway Railway
- Star Wars: Rise of the Resistance
Disney’s Animal Kingdom Theme Park
- Avatar Flight of Passage
- Expedition Everest – Legend of the Forbidden Mountain
According to Disney, prices for the a la carte option will,
“Vary by date, attraction and park. For example, the Lightning Lane entrance to Remy’s Ratatouille Adventure will be $9 per person on October 19 and $11 per person on October 23. As another example, on both those dates, Lightning Lane entrance to Expedition Everest – Legend of the Forbidden Mountain will be $7 per person, while Star Wars: Rise of the Resistance will be $15 per person. Throughout the year, prices may be lower on some days and higher on other days. This option may be purchased at up to 2 different attractions each day.”
The Disney+ Genie feature will be available for purchase at 7am on the day of a specific visit. It will be $15 per ticket, per day.
- BREAKING: Disney Genie Service Launching at Walt Disney World October 19
The new version of attraction planning and queuing is set to launch at Walt Disney World.
Disney Parks has announced the Disney Genie Service will debut October 19th at Walt Disney World.
The app service, available through My Disney Experience will help guests plan their day and can do the following:
- Reduce time in lines while keeping in mind your top picks
- Pace your day with experiences you’ll enjoy – and haven’t already done yet
- Build around your existing plans like dining reservations and Park Hopper preferences
- Disney Genie uses our 50+ years of knowledge and expertise in how guests visit our parks to make the experience better for everyone.
With this launch, Walt Disney Word also be introducing the Lightning Lane entrance.
Available for purchase through the Disney Genie+ add-on at more than 40 attractions – or individually, “à la carte”, the Lightning Lane entrance can help guests get on their attractions quicker for a fee.
Attractions will still be available for standby or virtual queues (when applicable).
More information about what attractions will be available and what rollout will look like is available at DisneyGenie.com.
Disney Genie service will come at a later date for Disneyland Resort.
The posters feature Johnson as Skipper Frank Wolff, Blunt as Dr. Lily Houghton and members of the supporting cast.
Disney’s “Jungle Cruise” releases in U.S. theaters and on Disney+ with Premier Access on July 30, 2021.