Fairfax Fare at Hollywood Studios is bringing new hot dog dishes to Sunset Boulevard. Fairfax Fare is just one of the dining services updating its menu at Hollywood Studios.
- Marvel Releases First Official Trailer for “Moon Knight” Series
Marvel is gearing up for its next original series to hit Disney+.
The studio released the first full-length trailer for “Moon Knight” during the NFL Wild Card Weeknd edition of Monday Night Football between the Arizona Cardinals and the Los Angeles Rams.
Here’s the synopsis from Marvel:
“A globetrotting action-adventure series featuring a complex vigilante” is one of the most exciting additions to the packed Marvel Phase 4 release slate. Exploring both mental health issues and “an action hero who jumps out of buildings and gets into fights.”
Oscar Isaac stars as Moon Knight.
Marvel also revealed the first poster for the 6-episode series.
“Moon Knight” premieres on Disney+ March 30, 2022.
Here are the new meals at Fairfax Fare:
- Truffle Bacon Macaroni & Cheese Hot Dog – All-beef quarter-pound hot dog topped with savory truffle macaroni & cheese and crispy applewood bacon drizzled with mustard aïoli on a brioche butter bun served with pickled vegetables
- Pretzel Dog – All-beef quarter-pound hot dog topped with apple-braised sauerkraut and onions, and drizzled with mustard aïoli on pretzel bread served with pickled vegetables
- California BLTA Dog – All-beef quarter-pound hot dog topped with lettuce, tomato, avocado, applewood bacon, crushed ranch tortilla chips, and house-made black pepper mayonnaise on a brioche butter bun served with pickled vegetables
- Chicago-style “Hot Dog” Salad – Romaine blend, plant-based bratwurst, sliced sport peppers, tomatoes, onions, house-made dill pickle, sweet relish, mustard, and poppy-celery seed brioche croutons tossed in neon green relish vinaigrette (plant-based)
- All-Beef Quarter-Pound Hot Dog – Served on a brioche butter bun and served with pickled vegetables