Fairfax Fare at Hollywood Studios is bringing new hot dog dishes to Sunset Boulevard. Fairfax Fare is just one of the dining services updating its menu at Hollywood Studios.
- Disney Character Greetings Returning to U.S. Starting April 18th
It’s been a storyline two years in the making: character meet & greets returning to normal.
Today, Disney Parks announced that traditional meet & greets will return to Walt Disney World, Disneyland, Aulani and Disney Cruise Line in a phased approach starting April 18, 2022.
According to a press release from Disney, character dining will also return to normal operations.
During the past two years, we’ve taken a very gradual, intentional approach to health and safety protocols. Recent trends and guidance have provided opportunities for us to bring back some of our most beloved magic, like character greetings and dining experiences. While not all locations will be available immediately, we anticipate reopening in phases throughout the spring and early summer.Disney Parks
Disney also released this video, celebrating the return:
Here are the new meals at Fairfax Fare:
- Truffle Bacon Macaroni & Cheese Hot Dog – All-beef quarter-pound hot dog topped with savory truffle macaroni & cheese and crispy applewood bacon drizzled with mustard aïoli on a brioche butter bun served with pickled vegetables
- Pretzel Dog – All-beef quarter-pound hot dog topped with apple-braised sauerkraut and onions, and drizzled with mustard aïoli on pretzel bread served with pickled vegetables
- California BLTA Dog – All-beef quarter-pound hot dog topped with lettuce, tomato, avocado, applewood bacon, crushed ranch tortilla chips, and house-made black pepper mayonnaise on a brioche butter bun served with pickled vegetables
- Chicago-style “Hot Dog” Salad – Romaine blend, plant-based bratwurst, sliced sport peppers, tomatoes, onions, house-made dill pickle, sweet relish, mustard, and poppy-celery seed brioche croutons tossed in neon green relish vinaigrette (plant-based)
- All-Beef Quarter-Pound Hot Dog – Served on a brioche butter bun and served with pickled vegetables