The NBA returned to action following the coronavirus pandemic in July– and the rest of the season is taking place at Walt Disney World.
To celebrate the unprecedented NBA playoffs at the most magical place on earth, shopDisney is releasing a collector’s box of 24 MagicBands designed for fans of participating teams.
Here’s more about the collection:
- Limited Edition of 2,020
- Includes 24 different MagicBand 2 designs in all!
- 22 standard MagicBand 2 designs featuring the logo of each participating team, inspired by those worn by the NBA players. Teams include: Washington Wizards, Toronto Raptors, Orlando Magic, Portland Trail Blazers, Indiana Pacers, San Antonio Spurs, Los Angeles Lakers, Houston Rockets, Philadelphia 76ers, Memphis Grizzlies, Oklahoma City Thunder, Miami Heat, Sacramento Kings, New Orleans Pelicans, Milwaukee Bucks, Boston Celtics, LA Clippers, Utah Jazz, Dallas Mavericks, Brooklyn Nets, Denver Nuggets, and Phoenix Suns*
- One standard ”Make History” MagicBand 2 design featuring Mickey Mouse icon and four park icons of the Walt Disney World Resort*
- One standard ”NBA Finals” MagicBand 2 design featuring gold artwork and the logo for winning team of the NBA Championship (TBD)*
- Comes in collector’s presentation box with window display and ”Legends Play Here – Walt Disney World” logo*
- Inspired by the NBA Experience at Disney Springs*
- Part of the Disney Parks NBA Experience Collection
The collector’s box is available for a whopping $595.
You can pre-order at shopDisney.com. The product is expected to be available starting November 2, 2020, which is after the season concludes.